Humans are getting older and busy striking for the best in life in order to survive in this world. As me, myself and I am getting older, I started to think what I have done for my parents in my life. Back at my past, I only complained and complained and complained. I hurt my parents so many times. I did not strike for the best during my school days. My PMR and SPM's result was the worse which embarrassed my parents in front of their friends. Now that I finished my dip in TESL few months ago, I still do not know what I have done for my parents.
Sometimes, I compared my life with my friends, I mean, my ex-schoolmates, they have better life than me. They strike for the best, fly here and there, having a lot of fun learning things and explore the world, travel here and there happily unlike me who just sit at home doing nothing. haha. Comparing myself with others makes me feel like I am one useless person. So I tried not to compare, but I failed. haha. Sometimes I wonder, are there any guy who would fall in love with someone like me? minus the worthless kinda guy ok, lets talk about the real guy, the guy who can guide me when I am lost, the guy who truly accept me for who I am, the guy who could adapt my clumsiness and other of my so called imperfect self. Well, forget about it, I am just 21 years old, I am too young to even think about that hahaha.
The luck is not by my side nowadays. My results were not that good. I got the same band for MUET test which kinda disappointing. My birthday did not go as fun as I expected haha, Well that is how life goes, the older you get the less people care about your birthday except your family. haha. Now, I am nervously waiting for the UPU result, I hope it will not be disappointing as MUET which I put high expectation on it. I kinda worried because I am not that lucky in this kind of things, I mean I am never lucky. serious. I cant really tell apa lagi yang tak bertuahnya because its kinda privacy haha. But if I could, I would put you in my shoes and let you feel the feeling of being unlucky haha.
Well, enough already. Lets just hope for the best, Pray for me.
*pardon me if there's a lot of grammar mistakes, I mean like, come on, its 2++ in the morning people!! wakakaka
*pardon me if there's a lot of grammar mistakes, I mean like, come on, its 2++ in the morning people!! wakakaka